AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Birmingham, AL
Most people don’t tend to think about purchasing mobility and disability products until they really need to buy them, so if you’re in the Birmingham, AL area and aren’t sure where to start your search, you’ll be pleased to know that the answer you’re looking for is AmeriGlide!
AmeriGlide is the nation’s leading supplier of mobility aids such as stair lifts, lift chairs, bath lifts, vertical platforms lifts, wheelchair ramps, mobility scooters and much more. We have outlets all over the United States, and there’s one near you at 1265 County Rd 87, Calera, AL 35040!
The AmeriGlide Birmingham website has everything you could need to make your life easier, more comfortable, and safer. Check out our inventory online, or call into the store for a face to face consultation today!
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,749.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $1,860.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $1,959.00
- Reliable rack and pinion drive system
- "Soft Start" and "Soft Stop" technology
- Easy access to manual backup
- 300 lb. capacity
Starting at $2,100.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $5,950.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
Need to know where to go for vertical platform lifts in your town? Choose AmeriGlide, your local mobility and disability product experts.
With an AmeriGlide Express Dumbwaiter installation, you can move objects between the levels of your home or workplace easily and safely.
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
Wheelchair lifts make life easier for many wheelchair and mobility scooter users all over the US – find your perfect solution at AmeriGlide.
Starting at $499.00
A bathtub lift from AmeriGlide can be operated independently and makes it simple to enjoy a bath without the risk of slipping or falling.
Starting at $1,199.00
Experience the difference that an AmeriGlide Walk-In Tub could make to your daily routine. Enjoy step free bath access today!
Starting at $469.00
Lift chairs are a simple and practical solution for anyone who has difficulty sitting or standing – AmeriGlide has the best range of lift chairs around.
Starting at $569.99
With an AmeriGlide mobility scooter you can really go places! See AmeriGlide’s fantastic prices on a range of convenient mobility scooters.
Starting at $15,999.99
An elevator for your home? Yes, it can be a reality! The AmeriGlide Elite Residential Elevator is a perfect solution for your property.
Starting at $175.00